Diploma courses after 10th
Hi friends! How are you all? I hope you all are in the best of your health. So as the 12th pass students have many options for their future and they are not able to decide what course to choose, 10th students also have many questions in their minds as they also have a wide number of course options to choose from. After 10th a student have a wide choice among Diploma courses in various fields. what are the Best Diploma courses after 10th? What are the 10th base diploma courses?
So in this post we will be discussing the various types of diploma courses in various fields their eligibility , benefits etc. We will try to answer your every question about the diploma courses in this post.
What are the Diploma Courses After 10th?
Diploma courses after 10th are becoming increasingly popular because of their practical nature and short duration. They are industry focused and curated for students seeking to enter the professional world. These courses develop basic professional acumen in the students that help them excel. There are various diploma courses available that students can opt for , depending on their interests.
A Diploma is a certificate or deed issued by an educational institution, such as college or university, that testifies that the recipient has successfully completed a particular course of study. The word diploma also refers to an academic award which is given after the completion of study in different courses such as diploma in higher education, diploma in graduation or diploma in post graduation. Diploma courses can be of a yearly or semester pattern. Most yearly pattern courses have a duration of three years of study. The diploma programmes that follow a semester pattern have a planned duration of four years, with three years of study and one year for an industrial internship.
What are the Best Diploma Courses after 10th?
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Architecture
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Journalism
1.What is Diploma in Engineering?
Diploma in Engineering is a great option if you want pursue technical education and start working early. This program is focused on practical and skills-oriented training. It is a technical course that only covers the essentials when ranked with an undergraduate engineering degree. It aims to provide students with industry or job related engineering knowledge, scientific skills, computing and analysis, mathematical techniques, a sound knowledge of English to communicate in the field and ability to apply problem solving techniques.
Diploma courses in engineering teach students about practical aspects of the subjects. Strong basics in engineering makes entry to engineering studies as well as jobs easier. Candidates can opt for various diploma courses in engineering after 10th Some of the Diploma course after 10th are Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Many countries in the world recognize it as pre-engineering course considered for continuing studies in engineering related bachelors or associate degree programs.
What are the advantages of diploma in engineering?
- Students who want to start earning early as these progrmme of diploma in engineering opens really good opportunities. Students who successfully complete their Diploma in Engineering can apply for various technical roles in reputed firms.
- It is a cheaper programme than B.Tech or B.E. Therefore students who do not wish to spend too much money for technical education yet want a quality education can pursue these courses.
- Candidates who wish to skip engineering entrance exams like JEE yet want to pursue B.Tech. After completing your diploma, you can apply for lateral entry in reputed engineering colleges .
- Diploma courses helps them strengthen the technical foundation as they get to study core subjects before they are taught in B.Tech.
Job Opportunities after diploma in engineering?
Various government organisations also offer roles for individuals who hold a diploma in engineering such as:
- Indian Railways
- Power Grid
- Electricity Department
you can apply for studying diploma in engineering after completion of 10th grade. Its duration is 3 years.
2.What is Diploma in Medical Lab Technology?
Medical Lab Technology is the branch of medical science responsible for performing laboratory investigations relating to the treatment and prevention of diseases. The subjects covered under this diploma course are almost the same as covered under the Degree course.
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology involves training of students in diagnosing and preventing diseases in patients through clinical laboratory tests. There is a huge demand for skilled professionals who know how to perform various tests on the human body like X-rays, CT-Scan, Sonography, etc. To become a skilled professional in the field of medical activities, students can opt to pursue Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
What are the advantages of diploma in Medical Lab Technology?
- Students can opt for assisting the doctors in taking samples , centrifuging , making slides etc, under proper guidance
- students become skilled to perform tests that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- students get the necessary skills required to handle lab equipment and perform accurate pathological tests
- Evaluating laboratory equipment and new test methodologies and performing other duties as may be assigned by the laboratory supervisor
- Scopes available in molecular diagnostics, molecular biotechnology companies and in vitro fertilization laboratories as well as in research labs.
Job Opportunities after diploma in Medical Lab Technology?
- Colleges and Universities
- Government Hospitals
- Medical Content Writing
- Medical Labs
- Military Services
- Private Clinics
- Consultant & Assistant Supervisor
- Educational Assistant Consultant
- Health Care Administrator
- Hospital Outreach Assistant Coordinator
- Laboratory Assistant Manager
- Laboratory Information System Analyst
Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with science subject and with minimum 45% marks from a recognized school board.
3.What is Diploma in Architecture Engineering?
Diploma in Architecture Engineering plays a critical role in the interdisciplinary design teams of today’s economy. It ranks among the highest paid built environment professionals. Diploma in Architecture is a certificate level course in the domain of architecture engineering and its mainly connected areas. This course can be pursued by candidates after completion of their class 10th education.
It deals with services engineering issues, building the skills required to cope with the challenges in services design and implementation which will be experienced in the working environment. Students can start off their career in Architecture with a Diploma in Architecture. Candidates can learn about basics and practical skills related to architecture. After Diploma in Architecture , students can go for higher studies in this particular field such as B.Arch. and M.Arch.
What are the advantages of Diploma in Architecture?
- Students can get broad technical knowledge, design proficiency, professionalism and communication skills
- Students can pursue higher studies like Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Engineering etc in related fields.
- Students can work in every Engineering field , their are no boundations after doing this course of diploma.
Job Opportunities after Diploma in Architecture?
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Engineering Departments
- Construction Companies
- Indian Railways
- Housing Boards
- Junior Architect
- Assist. General Manager
- Technology Specialist
4. What is Diploma in Fashion Designing?
Diploma in Fashion Designing covers all aspects of fashion from the source of inspiration in Fine Arts and Fashion. Fashion is considered to something that requires willingness of the production of an original prototype. Diploma in Fashion Designing in a 3 year programme. It emphasizes on developing personal responsibility and identity. The focus is to help each student recognize their true potential, and develop their aptitude in their area of expertise.
Students are taught the art of incorporating theory into practice and also tracking the ever-changing trends of the fashion industry all around the globe. The course introduces students to the world of Fashion Design and trains them in basics like pattern making and garment construction. With the foundation based on the experience, expertise & workshops conducted by Industry Professionals the students would be able to develop a strong basis for their skill sets.
What are the advantages of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
- Main emphasizes on innovation and creativity in Fashion designing as well as providing students technical knowledge of the Fashion Industry.
- It also nurtures the basic practical skills of the students such as , sewing, pattern drafting, fashion illustration, fashion styling, design and garment construction.
- students who wish to enter the commercial world of fashion or even for the personal possession of knowledge of clothing and designing are highly benefited
- links creative explorations with technology and market understanding.
Job Opportunities after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
- Colleges & Universities
- Garment Store Chains
- Several Export Houses
- Fashion Show Organizers
- Jewellery Houses
- Textile Mills
- Media Houses
- Leather Companies
- Retail Manager
- Assistant Designer
- Fashion Co-ordinator
- Accessory Designer
- Pattern Maker
- Fashion Choreographer
- Pattern Cutter and Grader
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Quality Controller
- Production Manager
- Design Manager
- Fashion Stylist
5. What is Diploma in Business Management?
Diploma in Business Management is a short term course or a program that gives information about the fundamentals of management. It provides the student an insight of the overall functioning of the business and provides an overview of the various management disciplines. Diploma in Business Management characterizes the activities related with running an organisation or a company, for example; leading, controlling, organizing, monitoring, and planning. In this manner diploma in business management is a program or a course which provides students the essentials of management,
The 3-year course involves knowledge about general functioning of a business and gives an outline of management. Students will learn basic ethics, Human Resource Management, Functional management, E-Commerce, Economy and Entrepreneurship. Those who are willing to learn all this should go for Diploma in Business Management.
What are the advantages of Diploma in Business Management?
- Provides a crash course in management to start the careers early in the business field
- It gives a formal training to the students in the various fields of business management
- Diploma in Business Management prepares students for the important positions in the Business and management fields
- Provides an opportunity for promotion and efficient work to graduates, employees , diploma holders in both private and public sector organizations.
- Provides knowledge , skills and competencies that are required in Quality system management
Job Opportunities after Diploma in Business Management
- Chemical Industries
- Colleges and Universities
- Construction Industry
- Fashion Industry
- Grocery stores
- Health Industry
- Utilities Industry
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Business Management Executive
- Business Management Professor
- Business Management Researcher
- Business Performance Management Trainee
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Management Accountant
- Marketing Manager
- Production Manager
- Research and Development Manager
6. What is Diploma in Journalism?
A Journalist is a person who gathers information and goes through the process of dissemination of information about current events , trends, issues and people. Journalism is founded on principles of truth , editorial independence, and unbiased disclosure of relevant information. Diploma in Journalism provides a complete foundation in the subject area for those wishing to pursue a career in journalism.
With the growing reach of media and technology, also increasing in the purview of Radio , Television, Mobile, Social Media and internet. A journalist covers exhaustive, significant information from areas such as Business , Culture, politics, arts, economy, history, entertainment, sports etc. Diploma in Journalism produces Journalists who can react to events and developments in the larger interests of the society.
What are the advantages of Diploma in Journalism?
- It Provides students the knowledge and skills for professional entry level Journalism
- It produces skilled sub-editors and reporters
- It produces Journalists who have the capability to react to events and developments in the larger interests of the society
- Students will also be able to critically reflect on their reporting activities
- the students own experiences in finding and publishing journalism, including news reporting and investigate journalism
Job Opportunities after Diploma in Journalism
- College and Universities
- Business and Corporate Houses
- News and Magazines
- Social Media
- Sports Journalism
- Content Developer
- Creative Visualizer
- Media Planner
- Media Researcher
- News Reporter